Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Expedition Utah is hosting the annual Overland Skills Camp. There will be some extensive off-road driving training, spotting, instruction on driving in different terrains, coverage of several different recovery techniques along with training on different recovery tools. There is also mapping, vehicle prep and trail repair, and other classes open for registration. Event is fully catered so you can focus on learning and making new friends. October 14-17 In Carbon County Utah. Don't miss it, registration limited so the class sizes can be kept small for more intense instruction. All staff and instructors are volunteers, nobody gets paid for this event, you might even recognize some of the instructors from other parts of the overland community.

Click here for Details and Registration

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Its going to be a great event!

Willys Yella Jeep

Rank V

Builder I

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CEO
Service Branch
Army
Expedition Utah is hosting the annual Overland Skills Camp. There will be some extensive off-road driving training, spotting, instruction on driving in different terrains, coverage of several different recovery techniques along with training on different recovery tools. There is also mapping, vehicle prep and trail repair, and other classes open for registration. Event is fully catered so you can focus on learning and making new friends. October 14-17 In Carbon County Utah. Don't miss it, registration limited so the class sizes can be kept small for more intense instruction. All staff and instructors are volunteers, nobody gets paid for this event, you might even recognize some of the instructors from other parts of the overland community.

Click here for Details and Registration
Wow, that would be awesome. Sadly, cannot make it to Utah this time around. Hey Colorado, we need to create something like this as fall weather creates fun challenges.

Willy

Reactions: bryson

kentrik

Rank 0

Contributor I

Utah
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Christensen
Sweet. Day after my birthday, might just give that to myself as a gift, haha. I know next to nothing about all of this, so it would be nice to get some hands-on advice and experience from someone who knows what they're doing instead of trial/error/towtrucks out at 5 Mile, LOL.

bryson

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
First Name
Bryson
Last Name
Tsujimoto
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7JNR
Sweet. Day after my birthday, might just give that to myself as a gift, haha. I know next to nothing about all of this, so it would be nice to get some hands-on advice and experience from someone who knows what they're doing instead of trial/error/towtrucks out at 5 Mile, LOL.
That's an awesome birthday gift! You won't find a better collection of teachers, presenters and staff anywhere.