Attn: Area Code 916 OB Member Hotline...

• HTML tutorial

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
@coachjdmac630 & I have set up a WhatsApp Group for members in the 916 area code. If you'd like to send/receive notifications that ONLY pertain to members in the 916 area, sign up today!

Download the "WhatsApp" app on your phone, sign up (it's free), and send us a private message "Conversation", on the OB Forum, and give us your phone number. We'll send you an invite. It's limited to 256 people per group, but that should cover the Sacramento area.

THIS IS TO BE USED FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS / QUESTIONS/ REQUESTS FOR HELP ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT USE IT TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS. WE NEED TO KEEP THE CHATTER TO A MINIMUM. WE'LL STILL USE THE FORUMS, AND LOCAL FACEBOOK GROUPS TO HANDLE DETAILS AND BACK AND FORTH DISCUSSIONS. THIS WILL BE USED FOR ALERTS ONLY.

EXAMPLES:
You break down, in Sacramento Area and need some help.
You want to do a last minute trip, locally.
There's a sale at 4WheelParts ;-)
You have a question, or need a referral, related to Sacramento Overland resources.

NOTE:
When you set up your WhatsApp profile, be sure to use your first name and your forum name/number (if you use WhatsApp for other groups, we understand you not wanting to include your OB ID)

WhatsApp2.jpg

Last edited:

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Hey there, I don't live in sac, but I will be moving there in a few months for school. Mind if I join the chat?
Not at all! Come on in. I don't think we'll be anywhere close to our 256 person limit anytime soon :-) If it does become full, we may have to limit it to official "OB Members", and those who currently reside in the 916.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaimyMac630

Influencer II

Not at all! Come on in. I don't think we'll be anywhere close to our 256 person limit anytime soon :-) If it does become full, we may have to limit it to official "OB Members", and those who currently reside in the 916.
If you're going to be in the area and want to join the 916 group, feel free!
Awesome thank you! I'll shoot you a pm now, Reconnoiter!