Assistance needed, the Black Pearl is dry docked and the Wicked Wench is in need of repairs. While I still have bullet holes.

• HTML tutorial

firecraft13

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Waco, Texas, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Hickman
Member #

I am not sure if this is the right section to post this or not. If not, please let me know where it should go.

The GoFundMe that follows is one that I was forced to set up due to recent events. I've always been the one to reach out to others, yet now I find myself on the other side.

On April 24, 2022, at 01:40 I was struck in the abdomen by a round from an AK-47 that was fired behind the club I was working at. That one instant has derailed my life, forced a stop to the repairs to my trucks (including my daily driver), and delayed my college education. Not only due to finances, but I am currently on a 10 pound weight restriction while awaiting two more surgeries to repair the damage that was done. I did try bleeding my brakes the other day, wiped me out for the next two. And all I accomplished was teaching my friend that was there to help how to change a tire.

Though I have been able to return to classes. The transportation issue has the potential to bring everything to a stop. Unfortunately I am unable to work due to the injuries, and student loans don't cover everything.

Please take a moment to check it out, every donation and share helps. If you have any question please feel free to contact me, and I will do my best to answer them.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Hopefully when all is said and done, I will be able to re-up my membership and begin attending some of the meet ups.