Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Area BFE Black series RTT, with tan canvas, no tears or rips, Zippers are all good. Latches are upgraded CVT. Roof has the AREA BFE Topo Vinyl decal. The mattress is the upgraded thicker model (trimmed down around the edges to make storing the tent easier). It does have the condensation matt under the mattress too. The tent does have a standard roll-out Area BFE awning. The tent is about 7" thick when closed.
The bad...the awning has some small rub holes in line with the leg locking blocks, they were patched with gorilla tape and do not leak and have not gotten bigger. A horse blanket/Indian blanket was kept inside the tent last summer and some of the ink transferred to the inside of the canvas. The ink stains are not visible outside the tent. This is the very low-profile tent where you CANNOT store the ladder or sleeping bags inside the tent. Also, with the Jeeps lift, I am 3" too tall for my garage. There is NO mold inside the tent.
Reason I am selling it, first and foremost it will not fit in the garage. second, I cannot store the ladder and or sleeping back inside it. and finally I just acquired a teardrop camper. Thanks for looking and if you have additional questions or want pictures, let me know. The price includes the tent, ladder, mattress, anti-condensation mat, and awning,
Tent new : $3695; Topo Vinyl roof decal: $300; Condensation mat: $180; Awning $299; Awning mounts: $60; (total if new $4554) selling for $2500.

Attachments

Last edited:

Contributor II

Nebraska, 美国
First Name
Yuanjun
Last Name
Chen
Hello, I am from Omaha and am interested in what you are offering, I am wondering if the cross bars will work on my 98 Volvo v70 (There's factory installed rail which can be removed, and I don't have a cross bar)
I am also curious if the price is negotiable. I am currently running on a tight budget. If it doesn't work out, I hope someone here will find what they need.
Bests

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Hello, I am from Omaha and am interested in what you are offering, I am wondering if the cross bars will work on my 98 Volvo v70 (There's factory installed rail which can be removed, and I don't have a cross bar)
I am also curious if the price is negotiable. I am currently running on a tight budget. If it doesn't work out, I hope someone here will find what they need.
Bests
Thanks for asking. The cross bars are made for the Rhino Rack 3 bar system that fits Jeeps. I highly doubt that they would fit a factory vehicle roof system. The bars are simple rectangle with a channel on the bottom that the mounting hardware fits into. If the bars would not fit, I would be willing to keep the bars and Wheel Every Weekend mounts (I would provide the factory straps) and sell the tent, awning for $3000.

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

FYI, I have resealed the edges and not seen any moisture from rain or snow, I have also lowered the price! New price is for the tent, and awning only, I will keep the Wheel Every Weekend security mounts and cross bars. Any questions reach out.