Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Tactical 4x4 (aka Tactical Rovers) .. aka . Eric. Makes them. He can build to suit, but you can get just the bumper, or bumper with tire swing, or tire and single jerry swing, or tire and dual jerry swing like mine.

Its single latch, with gas strut assist and no stupid locking pin that requires 3 arms to operate.

I have a Voyager Offroad Ladder, but it would work with any of the ladders out there I think.

I also have the optional side steps on the bumper, that match my T44 slider/skids. I also have the gas tank and transfer case skids which basically cover all of the underside. Other than I have seen an aluminum skid for the rear diff/exhaust area, but im not sure thats needed.

Reactions: DanR

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

That is one sweet set up! I wonder if he would do anything for other types of vehicles. I have a Nissan, but the wife drives a Rover. Not sure how excited she'd be if I surprised her with a new rear bumper. :laughing:

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
I like to look of them, however I've seen them get hung up on things and ripped off the body, doing more damage than it would have prevented. I guess it's plus that I cannot find them for my WJ. Tail light housing/lenses are cheap, especially at the junk yard here where I live.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

A quick search, $384.00 for a pair of tail lights for my LR4... ouch.

These are pretty flush and I don't worry too much about twigs getting stuck in them.