Launch Member

Traveler III

Puerto Rico
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Serra
Member #

Hey guys... I just bought a used ARB RTT, and was wondering If any of you know where I could buy parts for it. Specifically i'm looking for the rods that hold the window covers open and the mounts for it...

Is there a site where I could buy straight up? cause the only luck I've had is the ARB USA website which only refers to other stores close by but they don't see to sell the rods, nor the mounts... I did find the mounts but for the CVT tents, would anyone know if they would fit?

Thanks for the help

Ed B

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Riverside, Ca. 92506
Member #

I have read nothing but good things about ARB customer service. I know you bought used but might be worth giving them a call. I have an EEZI Awn tent but used the u bolts from Adventure Trailers to attach the tent to my trailer. It looks the ARB uses the same system. Adventure Trailers or Will at Sierra Expeditions might be able to help.

Reactions: Edgar Serra

Edgar Serra

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Puerto Rico
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Serra
Member #

I have read nothing but good things about ARB customer service. I know you bought used but might be worth giving them a call. I have an EEZI Awn tent but used the u bolts from Adventure Trailers to attach the tent to my trailer. It looks the ARB uses the same system. Adventure Trailers or Will at Sierra Expeditions might be able to help.
Thanks for the help... will look into those!
I just emailed ARB, hopefully they could find me a dealer to sell me those replacement window rods