Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

So I'm thinking on board air, I went to ARB USA of course and have never been more disappointed.
Rather than a technical information website for a technical vehicle product it is pure marketing spin.

Like maybe they are the industry leader but ALL I CARE ABOUT is the TECHNICAL SPEC !!!

2 numbers, CFM and PSI.
The Holy Grail of Air Compressors wether airing up or supplying air to a plasma cutter and paint booth.
Without those 2 numbers, CFMs at PSI...... you are a scammer.

I'll never buy from such an someone to freaking chicken to put the spec online.
Such a disappointment but I'm sure I'll find an honest product willing to put the spec on line.

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

@Billiebob

I think the info you are looking for is in the ARB catalog on Page 64

Regards
Boort
oh agreed, it must be somewhere but really, I need to read 64 pages to find it?
THIS defines our problem today. Don't give the consumer a reason to question the marketing, advertising, hype.
They will follow blindly like sheep...... and they do.

But they lost me, as Tera Flex lost me. Anyone who buries the real data, spec, I have no use for. There are choices.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

So I'm thinking on board air, I went to ARB USA of course and have never been more disappointed.
Rather than a technical information website for a technical vehicle product it is pure marketing spin.

Like maybe they are the industry leader but ALL I CARE ABOUT is the TECHNICAL SPEC !!!

2 numbers, CFM and PSI.
The Holy Grail of Air Compressors wether airing up or supplying air to a plasma cutter and paint booth.
Without those 2 numbers, CFMs at PSI...... you are a scammer.

I'll never buy from such an someone to freaking chicken to put the spec online.
Such a disappointment but I'm sure I'll find an honest product willing to put the spec on line.

It's available here too, @Billiebob, on the main On-Board Air Compressors page if you hit "+ View full Specifications."

Not as intuitive, perhaps, as all might like, and under the Lockers, but there on the page with air compressors. If you click the arrow at top right, shows duty cycle too:

ARB-aircompressor-specs.png