Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

Hello all. I was wondering if there was anyone in the Bay Area that had a AEV Gladiator that I could check out. I’m thinking about buying a used one but it’s a big jump from my Land Rover. I saw one at my local Walnut Creek dealership getting a service done. Thanks everyone

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Personally I wouldn't buy an AEV rig. They have a bad habit of not regearing the rigs they sell wich will greatly shorten transmission life and negatively effect fuel economy. They are also difficult to deal with when it comes to warranty claims.

Contributor III

Calumet, Canadian County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
xman1564
Last Name
Adventurer
Service Branch
us army
Personally I wouldn't buy an AEV rig. They have a bad habit of not regearing the rigs they sell wich will greatly shorten transmission life and negatively effect fuel economy. They are also difficult to deal with when it comes to warranty claims.
i built my own aev has a good lift and hard to beat price and as far as diesel? they dont need re gear mine is stock pulls great and still doing over 20 mpg

Contributor III

First Name
xman1564
Last Name
Adventurer
Service Branch
us army
iv not had any ishues with waranty they were prompt and fast to exchange a damaged wheel took 3days hows that for service

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Contributor III

First Name
xman1564
Last Name
Adventurer
Service Branch
us army
iv not had any ishues with waranty they were prompt and fast to exchange a damaged wheel took 3days hows that for service
personally you dont sound like your speaking from experiance just hearsay

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
I'm glad you're happy, just putting out some info based on my experience from having been in the industry.

Last edited: