Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Good Morning Everyone! was seeing if there's anyone in the SWFL Area??
I live in between Tampa and Brandon. I've traveled a lot in Ocala National Forest, Citrus, and Richloam, and have completed about half of the Florida Adventure Trail. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot in Florida.
Outside of the state I've traveled all over Arizona, Utah and a little in Colorado. I'm planning another trip out west at this time. I have a few household issues to be taken care of first.
If you see me out and about give me a yell.ONION CREEK TRAIL MOAB UTAH JUN 2023 (13).JPG

Reactions: Savage_ZR2

Savage_ZR2

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
First Name
Jermie
Last Name
Sheldon
I live in between Tampa and Brandon. I've traveled a lot in Ocala National Forest, Citrus, and Richloam, and have completed about half of the Florida Adventure Trail. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot in Florida.
Outside of the state I've traveled all over Arizona, Utah and a little in Colorado. I'm planning another trip out west at this time. I have a few household issues to be taken care of first.
If you see me out and about give me a yell.View attachment 270529
I woulddddd so like to tag along to go out west but I just bought my ZR2 so I need to get her prepped seeing as I’m starting over with is rig

Savage_ZR2

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
First Name
Jermie
Last Name
Sheldon
If you see me out and about give me a yell.View attachment 270529
But how is the F.A.T? My buddy and I are wanting to tackle it

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
But how is the F.A.T? My buddy and I are wanting to tackle it
There are plenty of Youtube videos dealing with the FAT. This is the groups Facebook page.
F.A.T. FACEBOOK PAGE: Log into Facebook
This is a video I took of the F.A.T. as it goes through Ocala National Forest. It's certainly not the best but you get the idea. There is also some videos I made during my trip out west.

• Love
Reactions: Savage_ZR2