Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
I'd love to meet some O.B. folk and talk shop. Doesn't have to be an official meet, but I'd love to trade stories and rig building secrets. I'm in St. Louis, MO. btw

Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I'd love to meet some O.B. folk and talk shop. Doesn't have to be an official meet, but I'd love to trade stories and rig building secrets. I'm in St. Louis, MO. btw

Won't be secrets if they tell you. . .:laughing:

There was a guy in KCMO who started a thread last Nov and got quite a few replies. I realize it's at the other end of the state, but might be a starting point to meet in the middle sometime with those interested.

Being on the border, I'd check Illinois and even western KY for meet-n-greets, too.

When I come through there later this year, I'd be happy to stop by for coffee or a beer and a meal somewhere.

Reactions: Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
They'll remain secrets so long as we create a Masonic-esque secret handshake and vow to die before divulging them! hahahaha!!!!
Definitely hit me up when you roll through- St. Louis is a pretty well known beer city. Aside from Anheuser-Busch, we have a ton of smaller (an delicious) breweries. Cheers!

Reactions: Road

Cambino

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Kuhn I’m in St. Louis also. I am down to meetup anytime. I would like to plan some trips, maybe you and I could get something put together?

I chimed in on another thread I saw you in “Missouri?”. I am looking to plan a trip to ozark national forest in Arkansas in May. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Smokey_Bear_JLUR