Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
Hello , new to the forum... I am Luke from Jefferson NY ..Schoharie County I am about an hour west of Albany . I have been a jeep guy for years ...Just picked up a 17 Ram 1500 .. Thinking about building for some overland fun .. no pic yet but soon .

mark_themachinst_guy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Long Island, New York
Member #

Eastern Long Island checking in. I would love to know how many others out there travel to the eastern camps/ beaches, Montauk, Indian Island, Wildwood ect.
I grew up in Mattituck, and still head out there to visit friends and drive the backroads. I take a trip out to Montauk a few times a year to visit Camp Hero and such. I keep forgetting to get my 4x4 permit, but when I do I'll definitely be down to explore some beaches. Let me know if you want to plan something!

P.S if you're on facebook go join my Long Island FJ group!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/755945958018503/?ref=bookmarks

Reactions: Rob K

Packr12

Rank 0

Traveler I

New to the forum and NY. I'm in upstate about an hour north of Albany. I haven't done much overlanding in my new rig yet but looking to change that soon. Let me know if anyone wants to get a trip together or just a quick overnight is good with me too.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

New to the forum and NY. I'm in upstate about an hour north of Albany. I haven't done much overlanding in my new rig yet but looking to change that soon. Let me know if anyone wants to get a trip together or just a quick overnight is good with me too.
Welcome to OB! Check out the Rally point events for the East region. Overland New York State has an Adirondack trip planned for May and the OB East Region has one planned for April as a camping/meetup/swap meet.

Reactions: EscoTerrestrial