East Coast
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Norman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3ILV
Might be up for a meetup on the 3rd. I'm assuming times are AM.

Ditch

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New Park, Pennsylvania
Member #

I currently live in PA on the Mason-Dixon Line, in southern York County. Literally a stone's throw to the line. Since I am new here I have to navigate the forum a lot more, but I'm seeing some interesting meets pending that I am trying to work into my schedule. Frederick is a pass through for me at least once a month so it's a probable; about an hour from me.

Reactions: RayRay04 and 88 yj

88 yj

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

outside Gettysburg PA
Member #

I currently live in PA on the Mason-Dixon Line, in southern York County. Literally a stone's throw to the line. Since I am new here I have to navigate the forum a lot more, but I'm seeing some interesting meets pending that I am trying to work into my schedule. Frederick is a pass through for me at least once a month so it's a probable; about an hour from me.
Going up to AOAA next Saturday with members and friends of JeepsRus club. It's a mild park but fun to get out and use our rigs. You are welcome to join us. I live outside Gettysburg. I am leaving my house at 6am Saturday.

Reactions: Ditch

Ditch

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New Park, Pennsylvania
Member #

Going up to AOAA next Saturday with members and friends of JeepsRus club. It's a mild park but fun to get out and use our rigs. You are welcome to join us. I live outside Gettysburg. I am leaving my house at 6am Saturday.
Bad timing for me. I read your post on this and I want to go sooo very badly, but I will be heading to Ashburn, Virginia for a pre-scheduled family event. Now you all know where I'd rather be going. :grinning:
I would appreciate a heads up or rain check on any other get togethers. I'm anxious to go new places (besides Rte. 70.)

Thank you for the invitation. I look forward to seeing locals sometime.

Reactions: 88 yj

RayRay04

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Chestertown, Maryland, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Ray
Member #

Seeing quite a few members up in the far north over here on the east coast. Seems that Maryland is still considered North East even though we're a little far away from where the action seems to be. Would love to find out where the local overland community likes to explore around here.

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app
Hello, I just signed up to the community, and recently relocated east of the Chesapeake.

Ditch

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New Park, Pennsylvania
Member #

Hello, I just signed up to the community, and recently relocated east of the Chesapeake.

Hello and welcome. You're not so far away. Just a couple of hours. Maybe you'll make it to our side of the water soon and if so, drop a PM. Would be nice to meet up. I had family down in Tilghman's Island. Anywhere near there?

Reactions: RayRay04

Ditch

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New Park, Pennsylvania
Member #

We relocated from Harford County, to Kent County, so no not to far away at all really. Thanks for reaching out, I appreciate that.
I lived in Aberdeen and Churchville both before heading up across the line. Needed more open space and out of Maryland. I'm 10 minutes out of Whiteford, MD now. Keep in touch!

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

Hey, another Marylander here! I’m not far from Annapolis and new to OB. I’m heading to the Shenandoah NP area the second weekend in June (8-10). Reserved a PATC cabin near Swift Run Gap for Fri/Sat nights. Note that it’s a primitive cabin. Not sure about the road in - it may be passable, may be hike only. There’s room for me plus 8. Hit me up if you’re interested .

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk