Any interest in a Rapid City area meetup before September 8?

• HTML tutorial

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

We travel fulltime but would love to connect with other OB members. We're in Rapid City until Sep 8th.

If there are any others in the area, please let me know!

Eric AKA Jeepsies
OB14045

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Dziedzic

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Kern County, California, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dziedzic
Member #

We travel fulltime but would love to connect with other OB members. We're in Rapid City until Sep 8th.

Eric AKA Jeepsies
OB14045
Not exactly sure when I’ll be running through there but I’m thinking around the 5th. Going on a two week trip solo and would love to have a few folks to camp with for a night!

Reactions: Hourless Life

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

Eric AKA Jeepsies
OB14045
Wish I had seen this earlier, was just in Rapid City last night with time to kill looking to grab a bite to eat. lol

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Not exactly sure when I’ll be running through there but I’m thinking around the 5th. Going on a two week trip solo and would love to have a few folks to camp with for a night!
We'll be in the Custer State Park area after the 2nd, but happy to roll into town for a meet up. Let me know if you are interested. Would love to talk overlanding.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Wish I had seen this earlier, was just in Rapid City last night with time to kill looking to grab a bite to eat. lol
Ahh that sucks! Sorry we missed one another. Where did you end up eating? Was it any good? Always looking for good eat recommendations because food.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

Ahh that sucks! Sorry we missed one another. Where did you end up eating? Was it any good? Always looking for good eat recommendations because food.

Eric AKA Jeepsies
Colonial House, right there by the Medical Center. I had the walleye and it was delectable.[emoji41]