Advocate I

Canberra ACT, Australia
First Name
Jarrad
Last Name
Horne
Member #

Hi All,
Need advice on a led light bar (as attached). I want to throw a amber light bar on the front of my ranger for fog, however am struggling to find any decent brands. The baja braqnd I cant locate here in Aus and its going to be far too expensive to ship over from US plus im unsure unsure if I will then have wiring/power issues (havent looked). Which brings me to you guys, any recommendations across the board for a setup similar to in the picture.
Cheers,
Jarrad
Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 9.05.59 pm.png

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Order direct from Heretic Studios, they even have a chat feature so you can ask them anything you need.

Reactions: OVRLNDCBR

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I would start with talking to Baja Designs, they are very good products and people. What about Lightforce, I believe they are from OZ.

OVRLNDCBR

Rank V

Advocate I

Canberra ACT, Australia
First Name
Jarrad
Last Name
Horne
Member #

I would start with talking to Baja Designs, they are very good products and people. What about Lightforce, I believe they are from OZ.
Thanks for the advice mate, Ive had a chat to Lightforce and a few smaller companies. The Heretic 20" amber bar seems to be the winner so far, just doing a bit more research before I commit $ toward it.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I am very satisfied with my various LED working lights and lightbars from VisionX. For some lights of VisionX there are also amber lenses available. They are available in Europe. Don´t know about Australia.

Reactions: OVRLNDCBR