Locust Grove, VA
First Name
Leif
Last Name
Henecke
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I looked but didn’t see a “tech” thread so this looked like the best place to post this support question... in other communities/forums I participate in they have the ability to hide threads and even posters if you choose to not want to see a particular thread/discussion category or the posts from a particular member. Do we have such capabilities on this site. I have not been able to find them if we do. Thank you.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I looked but didn’t see a “tech” thread so this looked like the best place to post this support question... in other communities/forums I participate in they have the ability to hide threads and even posters if you choose to not want to see a particular thread/discussion category or the posts from a particular member. Do we have such capabilities on this site. I have not been able to find them if we do. Thank you.
You can ignore a person, not sure how to ignore a whole thread other than to u fallow it
AE6FB2FD-F5B0-4CCB-8C9B-9221AEA1A073.jpeg

RedLeg

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Locust Grove, VA
First Name
Leif
Last Name
Henecke
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thanks... hiding in plain sight obviously. was more the whole thread concept rather than anyone person but glad to know it's available. Thank you.