Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Wow, that was quite some downtime for unexpected maintenance. Thank you so much for your patience and for being awesome.

We received this from our host in the early hours this AM:

Our Monitoring team has discovered an issue with the parent server that your VPS is hosted on. We apologize for any interruption in service this may cause, however, it is of the utmost importance that this matter is attended to quickly and thoroughly. We anticipate this work to be brief and all services to be fully restored upon its completion.
Then:

...is back up and running once again. Our team found a bad entry in the parent server and removed it. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks again for your patience!

M

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Wow, that was quite some downtime for unexpected maintenance. Thank you so much for your patience and for being awesome.

We received this from our host in the early hours this AM:

Our Monitoring team has discovered an issue with the parent server that your VPS is hosted on. We apologize for any interruption in service this may cause, however, it is of the utmost importance that this matter is attended to quickly and thoroughly. We anticipate this work to be brief and all services to be fully restored upon its completion.
Then:

...is back up and running once again. Our team found a bad entry in the parent server and removed it. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks again for your patience!

M
That's good news. Many thanks to everyone who helped to make the forum and the app running again.

Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Influencer I

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
just curious is the upgrade been delayed ? ( for more upgrades or other things ) , ps=(my account problems are still not fixed )

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
just curious is the upgrade been delayed ? ( for more upgrades or other things ) , ps=(my account problems are still not fixed )
Steph - account problems. Let me know here what those are - I will review your account now to see if I see anything obvious, but glad to help.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I changed something - I could have broken it, or fixed it. Please let me know! If this is an app issue, I have a separate suggestion. Basically:

1. Log out.
2. To log in, don't use social sign on.
3. Select "use email"
4. Then say, "forgot password"
5. on the next screen, long press "Overland Bound"
6. It will ask if you want to reset your local state, select "Yes".

This process resets your local app state and can fix a number of state-related issues. It will however reset a number of defaults in your app. No data will be lost.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Steph - account problems. Let me know here what those are - I will review your account now to see if I see anything obvious, but glad to help.
Michael, talk to Corrie about this act.

Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Influencer I

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
I changed something - I could have broken it, or fixed it. Please let me know! If this is an app issue, I have a separate suggestion. Basically:

1. Log out.
2. To log in, don't use social sign on.
3. Select "use email"
4. Then say, "forgot password"
5. on the next screen, long press "Overland Bound"
6. It will ask if you want to reset your local state, select "Yes".

This process resets your local app state and can fix a number of state-related issues. It will however reset a number of defaults in your app. No data will be lost.
did it still the same show as guest but im a member (with no member number and its a app problem )

Last edited:

Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Influencer I

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
wen i open app say im guest , went i try to edit others poi say flag the poi , dont know if because im One of the only canadien ( a-lot of members ) that posted or did stuff for the canadien side… is it bad coding / did i get beta dont know….. is the edit other pois supposed to say flag ?? its also say i have archived message but wen i clic on it the not there..

Attachments

Last edited:

Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Influencer I

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
app store say this version and last update ? dont know what other pics to show you .. its a weird problem lol the app is like 90% ok just not at 100% …. anyway keep up the good work .

Attachments

Last edited: