Rank II

Enthusiast III

North Bay Area, California
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Tonelli
Hi everybody!
I'm Sam, I was active for a while and kinda fell off the face of the earth for the past few years.
A lot has happened, I no longer have my truck. I'm a Dad now. Things are different, but I'm still a superdork extraordinaire.

I previously had a RWD Toyota T-100 pickup that I used to ramble all around Northern California. Now I have a little beater Subaru wagon that I'm building up. I'm hoping to get a thread rolling next week.
Anyway, I'm back and kinda starting over.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everybody!
I'm Sam, I was active for a while and kinda fell off the face of the earth for the past few years.
A lot has happened, I no longer have my truck. I'm a Dad now. Things are different, but I'm still a superdork extraordinaire.

I previously had a RWD Toyota T-100 pickup that I used to ramble all around Northern California. Now I have a little beater Subaru wagon that I'm building up. I'm hoping to get a thread rolling next week.

Welcome back to Overland Bound Sam
A great local contact is
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in Rohnert Park that meets monthly @Speric is the contact and here is the link to the meet up US West - Northbay Monthly Meet-up - Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Lake and Mendo
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Wildcat-01

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Hi everybody!

Welcome back Sam. Whereabouts in the North Bay are you located? We have meetings in Sonoma and now in Napa Counties.

Reactions: Wildcat-01

Wildcat-01

Rank II

Enthusiast III

North Bay Area, California
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Tonelli
Welcome back to Overland Bound Sam
A great local contact is
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in Rohnert Park that meets monthly @Speric is the contact and here is the link to the meet up US West - Northbay Monthly Meet-up - Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Lake and Mendo
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Thanks, Kent! Much appreciated!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hi everybody!

Welcome back to the Overland Bound Community Sam. Glad to have you join us again.