Pichino
Last Name
Casey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
P1644 CB#7
Service Branch
Tents and Staples

If you have an off-road trailer this is the event for us that have off-road trailers to meet up monthly. As you know some guys prefer different setups and I have not seen anybody create a off-road trailer event dedicated to only off-road trailers. It doesn't matter if you go to yourself a DIY or you bought one come out and enjoy other off-roaders in overlanders that have off-road trailers. We could pick a new destination every month we don't have to go to the same place. OT monthly meeting

Reactions: PoolmanBronco

PoolmanBronco

Rank 0

Contributor III

Castro Valley, California, United States
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Barrios

If you have an off-road trailer this is the event for us that have off-road trailers to meet up monthly. As you know some guys prefer different setups and I have not seen anybody create a off-road trailer event dedicated to only off-road trailers. It doesn't matter if you go to yourself a DIY or you bought one come out and enjoy other off-roaders in overlanders that have off-road trailers. We could pick a new destination every month we don't have to go to the same place. OT monthly meeting

I don't have a trailer yet . It's been on my wish list. Would like to still meet up and toss some ideas around.
Get some feed back on any trail difficulties.
Not sure if i can make the first meet up... Been trying to plan a camping trip.