Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Darrin shows the meeting at 1 st day not far from Musing. I was this year near by with family and camping around western part of UP. But it was trip to finish last year trip as I got engine failure last year so we had like cabin for the several days so the owners allowed me to use this year. But it was a family trip.
I want to come explore more it's (UP) pretty nice.
Its 200 miles between Musing and Grayling. I open to another spot of course. My dutance from VA to Grayling is about 650 miles.

Reactions: DaPyrate

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Needles Point is the location of Kamp George in the UP. For spots I got a bunch save in Gaia for the UP but not much in the lower. @SJ.Overland, @MWallace, and I have been discussing where and when we are gonna split the drive up at or meet up but haven’t confirmed just yet.
In not sure that we are meeting up at Needles Point (needed confirmed by Darrin)...

Reactions: DaPyrate

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
Looks like you’re both right. I could have swore it was Kamp George was the meeting point. Glad you all noticed it.

Kgxpedition

Rank VII

Creator II

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Looks like you’re both right. I could have swore it was Kamp George was the meeting point. Glad you all noticed it.
Yes you are right I change it to the new place awhile back. We are meeting at the four corners in Melstrand and then we will drive up to the new Kamp by Chapel Falls. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Tacoma Adventure Seeker

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Auburn, IN.
First Name
John
Last Name
Bauman
Member #

I've been watching for the specific information on the trip. How or where do we get a hold of it? I contacted you earlier this year to inquire about it. Getting close now and looking forward to it.

Reactions: J B

Kgxpedition

Rank VII

Creator II

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Wood
Member #

I\'ve been watching for the specific information on the trip. How or where do we get a hold of it? I contacted you earlier this year to inquire about it. Getting close now and looking forward to it.
You can arrive anytime over the weekend at Four Corners which is the location on the rally point page.
if you want to call me i can give you more details