Danbury, CT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
SmoothOperators
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC10IM
Hey! Loved joining last year - Would love to join you and the crew again this year but I was a little late on the rsvp. Would love a heads up if someone drops out. Ill be free that weekend!

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SpookyII

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Danbury, CT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
SmoothOperators
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC10IM
I was just able to sign up for the between th elakes trip immediately following this, so being able to jump on the bourbon tour again would be incredible

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
For those interested, we'll be doing an event immediately following this with a bit more trails at Land Between the Lakes. You can see that here Spring Ride Between the Lakes Details to come.
Just reposting this for the new invites, I've added 2 additional spots bringing the total to 17 for this run to match the B&B event.

Coryho86

Rank V

Advocate III

Bedford, IN, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Hovious
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gmrs WRUP645
Curious what the campground setup is like? Are they distinguished campsites or just an open field? Was planning to bring my gazelle t4+ but didn’t want it to be too big. I’ll have a buddy riding shotgun and don’t want to sleep right next to him if I don’t have to lol

MWallace

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger II

Hamilton, Ohio, USA
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Wallace
Member #

Service Branch
USMC Veteran
Curious what the campground setup is like? Are they distinguished campsites or just an open field? Was planning to bring my gazelle t4+ but didn’t want it to be too big. I’ll have a buddy riding shotgun and don’t want to sleep right next to him if I don’t have to lol
@Coryho86 you should be fine, there is plenty of room.

Reactions: Coryho86

Coryho86

Rank V

Advocate III

Bedford, IN, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Hovious
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gmrs WRUP645
@Coryho86 you should be fine, there is plenty of room.
Good deal thank you!

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Neck deep in a kitchen remodel…thought I would have it done by the time of the event but it’s looking like I won’t…and then…the rack and pinion went out on the Tundra…l just can’t catch a break…have fun y’all!

Attachments