Rank V

Member II

Johns Creek, GA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Bowman
Member #

With kid #3 on the way, We decided to trade my wife’s 2015 Subaru Forester XT Touring, nicknamed Skyla, for a 2021 Subaru Ascent Touring(3 Row SUV). I did it as a Christmas surprise... Wife had no idea!

We are planning on making this a 2 rig Family Overland Adventure w/ my 2020 Outback Onyx XT. Plans include a 2” lift, 245/60R18 Tires and wheels, trailer hitch with Rigd Tire Carrier, Roof rack with awning, etc

Attachments

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
I've had some nicely built Subarus join me on trail rides. I always enjoy seeing something other than Jeeps and Toyotas in the lineup.

Enthusiast I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Reynolds
Interested to see how you get along with this. We have 4 kids and trying to find space for storage and seating 6 is a big question mark. Will be fun to see your progress with the Ascent.

Western

Rank V

Member II

Johns Creek, GA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Bowman
Member #

Interested to see how you get along with this. We have 4 kids and trying to find space for storage and seating 6 is a big question mark. Will be fun to see your progress with the Ascent.
As far as camping goes, we will be doing a 2 vehicle setup. I’ll be rocking my 2020 OB XT with most of our camp set up gear, and my wife will have the kids and probably some sort of kitchen set up in the back