Investor

Enthusiast I

League City, TX
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Placella
Member #

Hello All, I am selling my 2021 Jayco Featherlite Micro Mini 12SRK camper - I pull this camper with a 2018 Jeep Rubicon JL 2 door and have had no issues at all. It pulls great. Perfect for the Overlanding adventurer. Has approximately 18" of ground clearance. It comes with the following: Inside has a couch that folds into a bed which is very comfortable for one person, cozy for two. A 30AMP Air Conditioning Unit, a 12 Volt/30Amp Fantastic Fan, Solar, Battery & Water Monitors, a 12 Volt TV that can be inside or outside. Shelving and storage and Window. Outside has a Thule Awing, Roof Rack, 100 Amp solar panel, battery and 20lbs propane tank, 25 gal fresh water tank with hose, City water connection and 30AMP shore power connection. The rear Kitchen has a Everchill 12V/30Amp Fridge (New never been used) Blackstone Griddle (New never been used). Exterior lights. I will throw in a port-a-potti and shower tent, Self standing Awning with screen room.
This camper also has a full bumper to bumper warranty ($100 deductible) that is transferable and a tire and road side assist transferable warranty. The camper is located in SE Texas. I bought this instead of a tent. Its hardsided so I can go into the National and State Parks with bears etc. There are no flimsy sides to rattle with you're sleeping with the wind is howling and rain is pelting you. It really is a comfortable camper, and I will miss it. Also, when you pick up the camper you can swing by Merus Adventure Park in the panhandle of Texas on your way back home! I had it up there for 3 days for nights and had a blast! I am asking $19,900.00

Attachments