Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.10.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.10.55 AM.png

I'd been looking for one concise list of all the major overland related events, rallies and expos of 2020. Didn't find one that had them in date order, so I created one.

If you'd like to read it, here is the link to the article: Overland Events 2020.

We'll be at Overland Expo West, Mountain, and East this year as well as NW Overland Rally, BC Overland Rally and Rocky Mountain Overland Rally. If any of our fellow OB members will be at any of these events, let us know. We love to connect with other like-minded folks.

We'll be on our 7th year of fulltime travel in 2020, and we're doing it with a toddler. Call us crazy. Hope to see some of you out at these events. ~ Eric, Brittany, and Caspian

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
You guys are AWSESOME!!! I can't imagine what it would be like to do what you're doing. In reality, it's probably a good thing I didn't discover all this until much later in life. That being said, at 62 and close to finishing the van and my wife's retirement, the sky's the limit and we're quite excited just thinking about all that we have ahead of us.

Reactions: WrightRunner

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
View attachment 131777View attachment 131777

I'd been looking for one concise list of all the major overland related events, rallies and expos of 2020. Didn't find one that had them in date order, so I created one.

If you'd like to read it, here is the link to the article: Overland Events 2020.

We'll be at Overland Expo West, Mountain, and East this year as well as NW Overland Rally, BC Overland Rally and Rocky Mountain Overland Rally. If any of our fellow OB members will be at any of these events, let us know. We love to connect with other like-minded folks.

We'll be on our 7th year of fulltime travel in 2020, and we're doing it with a toddler. Call us crazy. Hope to see some of you out at these events. ~ Eric, Brittany, and Caspian
Really appreciate you putting this together. Well done.

Reactions: Hourless Life

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

You guys are AWSESOME!!! I can't imagine what it would be like to do what you're doing. In reality, it's probably a good thing I didn't discover all this until much later in life. That being said, at 62 and close to finishing the van and my wife's retirement, the sky's the limit and we're quite excited just thinking about all that we have ahead of us.
Thanks Glen, it's a wild ride (literally). Excited for you both. Hope your retirement years are the best yet. Sky's the limit my friend. Get out and explore. ~ Eric

Reactions: WrightRunner