2018 Land Cruiser 76 Series

• HTML tutorial

DesertFox

Rank III

Advocate II

California
Member #

here is a video of project i worked on last week for overlanding..
2018 land cruiser 76 series V8 Turbo Diesel

sorry its in arabic
I don't care what language it's in, this is a sweet build. Thanks for posting this.

A new 2018 76 right off of the showroom floor getting upgraded suspension, rear spacers, bumpers, winch, compressor, roof rack, rims & rubber, sidebars & sliders, and a drawer setup. So nice.

All 70 series Land Cruisers are like forbidden fruit over here as Toyota does not sell them in the US.

I watched the other Unknown Direction vids. Cool.

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
That's hilarious, the dude has an F&M hoodie on:) Nice build,,,,, It is interesting that Toyota ships a lot of 70 series all over the world with a snorkel as stock equipment. Unlike most vehicles, that fact, and the fact that the 80 series has everything there to add a snorkel tells me that the Yota engineers, unlike American made vehicles, give snorkels the green light. The 70 series Landcruiser is by far and away the very best "overlanding" vehicle in the world, followed closely by the 80 series and the 105 series. I wish I had a spare $50k or so laying around so I could import a pristine 70 series and build it out.

Reactions: DesertFox

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
"I wish I had a spare $50k or so laying around so I could import a pristine 70 series and build it out."

You and me both!

Sent from my HTC U11 using OB Talk mobile app
I did spot a rather nice looking troopy in the Joshua Tree NP last April.. he just cruised right by us on our way over to the Berdoo Canyon Rd.. They are rare indeed here in 'Merica