2016 Ram 2500 power Wagon/2013 Jeep Wrangler Jk.

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

So here's what I am up to, I am currently building 2 rigs. The first is more over land and the second is more wife's daliy driver/rock cralwer. [emoji12]

The Power Wagon.
1.5in leveling kit.....needs to go away.
Method wheels
Toyo open county RT. 35x12.5x17.
Front Runner truck bed rack.
James Baroud excursion XXL.
Custom 20lb Co2 system.
Custom 4.5gal. water tank.
Things I want.
Thuren front springs and boogie bumps.
Slide out bed tray with tie downs.
Firestone airbags with a Daystar airbag cradle.
Sleekster sliders.
Thunderstruck bumper Front and rear.
Custom headache rack.

The Jeep Wrangler Jk.
33in BFG ATs
Rugged Ridge front bumper
AEV rear bumper.
Smitty biult winch.
Things I want
Northridge old man emu long travel lift kit.
Taraflex speed bumps.
Front and rear driveshaft.
This is my plan for now things are always subject to change.
I love new ideas so feel free to send a message.

Sometimes for hunting I use both.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using OB Talk mobile app

frenchytoast

Rank 0

Traveler I

If your looking for a solid leveling kit. look into the Carli one. Thats what I have on my rig and I love it. But its pretty awesome seeing full-size trucks get used

Traveler I

I will do that thanks. So we went camping this last weekend to Scout for deer for my brother's upcoming hunt. It was cold. Like below 0 cold. With the 0 degree sleeping bag we we're fine. The tent on the other hand did not pass the extreme cold test even with the isothermic insulation kit. We We woke up both mornings to half an inch of frost on the ceiling of the tent. And all water bottles frozen solid. That's ok though just gives me a reason to buy a pop-up for the cooler months. The tent was comfortable to about 30degrees after that it got a bit cold in the tent. I did not get any pictures as my phone died and I forgot .y charger.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using OB Talk mobile app

OffroadTreks

Rank IV

Advocate II

Nomad
Member #

I'd chose Thuren Fab over Carli. Don't get me wrong, Carli is an ok company. But they've got customer service issues and have had some recalls. Most of there stuff is set and done. You can go more custom with Thuren and Don always answers his emails. I like that I can reach out to the owner anytime.

frenchytoast

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'd chose Thuren Fab over Carli. Don't get me wrong, Carli is an ok company. But they've got customer service issues and have had some recalls. Most of there stuff is set and done. You can go more custom with Thuren and Don always answers his emails. I like that I can reach out to the owner anytime.
Carli actually has great customer service, and their recall issue were actually from Currie making bad joints. So the problems they had with a few trackbars have been fixed but as far as that that was their only recall issue. But sometimes having the set tuning is the best option because it works all around instead of only having a shock that works well on the street or only having a shock that works well in the dirt. I may just be a Carli fan boy but ive seen plenty of both companies and I personally prefer the Carli systems over Thurens but thats just my opinion.