Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

For sale 2016 Nisaan Titan XD 4 Pro4X with 120,000 miles - $65,000
Location Virginia.

It's all built to be ready for an overland vehicle and it can be used as same day of pick up, you are might need your pillows and sleeping bag/blankets and air compressor.
It has everything you will need to camp if you are opt out extra as it will a lesser room in negotiation of the final price.
Truck is 6.4 bed, front independent suspension and rear with leaf springs. It has Cummins 5.0 diesel engine. The engine is stock no deleted so its all legal in all US states. I owed it from 65K and it was flawless, I did replace turbo actuator and Nox sensor. Nissan replaced turbo and it has 100% warranty to 150k or 10 years. Nissan replaced engine as part of thier Service bulletin. So engine has like 20K. I have paper work as well. I will transfer a warranty that is good up 140k miles all powertrain -engine, turbo, tranny and diffs.
Truck has Fender music. All lether seats with heat and vent. All is great shape. The body doesn't have any dents but it has pin stripes on clear coat.
It has 4wd with high/low and rear locker is OEM. I drove many hard trails like east coast it did Flagpole Union spring rd . It had no issue. Its wide Truck so it needs be smart in road choices.
Truck comes with dual batteries as stock. I have battery is Marine grade.
Now what is not stock and overlanding equipment:
1. Leer cap
2. Front high clearance bumper it was welded by Navy welder in VA beach but steal came from Canada as self assy project
3. 12k winch with wireless and wired controller
4. Bumper has 4 fog lights controls by switch inside a cabin
5. Front suspension has lift about 3 inch with 6100 Bilstien struts and Rough Country Upper control arm
6. Rear suspension has 2 inch lift with extra leaf spring plus air bags, but they are disconnected from the bottom so there is constraints on articulating. Air bag controls pressure inside a cabin. The struts are from RC with extended travel.
7. Truck sits straight from front to back as lift kit was dialed to do this so I never level truck for sleeping unless it's really uneven
8. Front Runner Roof rack over cabin. It has 4 front lights and 2 spot light on side . It controls by Trigger system I use application. It has Pelican box, rotopax fuel cell, axe, shovel, and recover boards.
9. Bed has Leer cap with Thule cross bars.
10. IKamper mounted on Thule cross bars iKamper opens on pass side. 3 sleeping good.
11. OVS awning 270 on driver side.
12. So iKmaper and OVS is making a huge shelter below them.
13. Inside Leer cap- Decked system - huge amount space inside thier drawers. 10 gal water tank with gravity feed, fridge tray about 50 L max , Trail Kitchen slider. About 2 feet space behind fringe and kitchen trails slider.
14. Tail gate has bracket to mount a Trail kitchen floded table see pictures.
15. inside the Leer cap has a cigarette lighter plugs controls by Trigger system and 400w AC outlet.
16. Rear bumper from Rough Country with lights that is also controlling by Trigger system
17. Wheel ans tires - Method MR704 gray 17 inch with bead grip technologies it's pretty much brand new. TIRES - true 35 INCH R/T from Kenda. Pretty much brand new. I did 20 psi on them and no problem crawl over rocks like a champ.
18. Extras - GMRS radio , Cellular extender , Trail kitchen box with propane and tail get table, fridge (my guess you want camp right the way on home or whenever....).
I can provide temporary some lights for camping of you are picking it up at my place.
I will include some spare parts front axle and steering links.
Now why I'm selling that was created over last 4 years. I need a money as I had bad luck roof, air conditioning my other car and my kids college now.

Engine running video here :

Attachments

Last edited:

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Hey,
Thanks. I got tracks from Frontrunner and cut them in shorter sections so postion them to flat as possible with a roof. I have to drop Interior liner ceiling so to bolt it secure.

Reactions: Front Runner - Jolo

Enthusiast II

Agoura Hills, CA, USA
First Name
Jolo
Last Name
Bejasa
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Silverback
Hey,
Thanks. I got tracks from Frontrunner and cut them in shorter sections so postion them to flat as possible with a roof. I have to drop Interior liner ceiling so to bolt it secure.
Oh okay nice! It looks really clean! Track and Foot fitments are the next best thing if we don't have a footrail designed for your vehicle.

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Oh okay nice! It looks really clean! Track and Foot fitments are the next best thing if we don't have a footrail designed for your vehicle.
Yes it would be nice you are design a fit that is about 3 to 4 inches long with 2 bolts on each leg, maybe optional mid point feet for a long roof racks
Also another idea is to create a plates/block about 2 inches thick and 6 inches long with 2 holes for mounting them and two pre threaded hole into the block, that will allow to east remove a roof rack if it it needs.