2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited

• HTML tutorial
S

SubeeBen

Sweet looking rig. What is the mount in top center of dash ?

Wanderingjeep1

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Collinsville, Mississippi, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Bates
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5QLL
Sweet looking rig. What is the mount in top center of dash ?
JKU Ben. It is a dual ball mount that sits down in the cubie and adheres with double sided tape on bottom and front and has one screw into the dash. The screw is already there holding dash in place. The mount is by 67 Designs and so are the mount arms.

And thanks for the compliment.

Reactions: SubeeBen
S

SubeeBen

JKU Ben. It is a dual ball mount that sits down in the cubie and adheres with double sided tape on bottom and front and has one screw into the dash. The screw is already there holding dash in place. The mount is by 67 Designs and so are the mount arms.

And thanks for the compliment.
Awesome thanks for the info. Was looking @ vector Offroad dash mount but digging the one you have. Thanks again.

Reactions: Wanderingjeep1

Wanderingjeep1

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Collinsville, Mississippi, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Bates
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5QLL
58985498761__3FE32F12-7275-4071-8076-1E4BA949648D.JPG
After a few bumpy rides I decided to change over the the vector off-road jke dock. The 67 designs cubbie Mount is great for lighter stuff. Phone and go pro but the iPad bounces more than I like. So upgrade time.

Last edited:

Knight Raider

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Leicht
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREZ615
View attachment 116852
After a few bumpy rides I decided to change over the the vector off-road jke dock. The 67 designs cubbie Mount is great for lighter stuff. Phone and go pro but the iPad bounces more than I like. So upgrade time.
Good to know, I’ve been looking at both. Thank you

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Nice. 67D makes a nice product. Expensive for some of the small stuff, but they make some unique parts too that are worth the money. IG has a knock off company underselling them by quite a bit. I have the dual arm with a phone and a Samsung Tab for maps.