Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lebanon, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I am the 2nd owner of this vehicle purchasing it about 2-1/2 years ago with 36,000 and driving mainly highway miles to its current reading of 80,100. I purchased this vehicle with the intention of building it out for overloading purposes. I had White Knuckle rock sliders professionally coated with Bullet Brand liner and installed. They were designed specifically for this vehicle and mount firmly to the frame and are an awesome product. I also installed a Curt 5,000 pound hitch to future towing needs. The hitch was coated with Herculiner prior to installation and it has never been used. I also installed BFG KO2 tires that probably have about 50% life still left in them.

I've only taken one off road trip on a "novice" level course in the Ohio woods when I first got the vehicle to test it out. Some mud and shallow water crossings that's it. Otherwise, no rock crawling or abuse of any kind. I am getting ready to retire soon and want to move toward a 4x4 van that will be more accommodating for my wife and I to spend more extended periods of time on the road.

The 4x4 drive and rear locker come standard with the Pro-4X as does some under armor skid plate production and stronger Bilstein stocks. Basically, with the White Knuckle rock sliders its ready to go off roading now.

The vehicle is mechanically perfect and Mobil 1 oil has been used in it for all the scheduled oil changes the past 40,000 miles. The only know issue is that there are a few dents in the hood and around the driver's side window where nuts have fallen from a tall hickory nut tree in my parking spot and landed on the vehicle. I'm sure these could be easily worked out by someone who knows what they are doing.

I am asking $14,500 as this vehicle is in excellent condition. Please let me know if you have any questions.front view.jpgrear view.jpgdrivers side view.jpg