Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shingle Springs, El Dorado County, California, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Whitgob
Member #

This V8 Full-Time 4WD 2011 GX is a low mile, well maintained, tastefully built and nicely optioned, rig.

Factory options include rain sensing wipers, navigation, Satellite Radio, voice control, heated/cooled front seats, heated 2nd row seats, electric folding 3rd row seats. Rear climate control, (heat and AC).

I also purchased from Lexus the switches and computer to install Multi-Terrain Select and Crawl Control as the wiring pigtails were already part of the factory harness!

After buying it with 77,593 miles I have installed an Ironman 4X4 Stage 2 suspension lift with UCA's, and front and rear KDSS spacers. Method 704 17" wheels wrapped in BFG KO2 285/75R17 tires. The front bumper is Ironman 4X4 and houses a Warn VR-10000 winch with a custom USA made synthetic rope from Treaty Oak Offroad and a Factor 55 Flatlink. I also installed an Ironman 4X4 snorkel, and Metal-Tech rock sliders. The rear swingout tire carrier/jerry can holder is custom built by a fabricator in San Jose. The 3rd row seat is folded down and there is a Aiden James Customs gear plate installed but it can be removed with 4 bolts and the seats can be available for use again.

The oil had been changed every 5,000 miles, In January 2022 at 86K I had Lexus address and repair the valley plate as it was leaking coolant, the thermostat, water pump, and radiator. The front timing cover was seeping and bothered me so I had them reseal that as well.

At 90,522 miles I installed new front and rear brake pads and rotors.

Not pictured, but included is the factory trailer hitch and electrics.

This vehicle drive very nice, has no leaks or rust and is ready to explore the trails!

You can input the VIN in "Lexus Drivers" website and see the well documented maintenance history.

Attachments