Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
SOLD For sale, 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trails Team edition. 126,000 miles and in great condition. All the parts that I replaced didn't need to be replaced, I changed them around 100K miles for preventive maintenance. Oil changed every 3,000 miles with full synthetic. New plugs and all coil packs replaced. New alternator, water pump, and thermostat. New Bilstein shocks, new front axles, rear coils, and new tie rods. Diode Dynamics LED bulds all the way around, Freedom Retrofits LED headlights. Airbag load leveling with onboard air compressor and new door seals. Asking $19,500. Clean tile in hand. Call or text 503.746.1790.

Attachments

Last edited:

A Duffield

Rank VI

Advocate I

Folsom, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Anne
Last Name
Duffield
Member #

For sale, 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trails Team edition. 125,000 miles and in great condition. All the parts that I replaced didn't need to be replaced, I changed them around 100K miles for preventive maintenance. Oil changed every 3,000 miles with full synthetic. New plugs and all coil packs replaced. New alternator, water pump, and thermostat. New Bilstein shocks, new front axles, rear coils, and new tie rods. Diode Dynamics LED bulds all the way around, Freedom Retrofits LED headlights. Airbag load leveling with onboard air compressor and new door seals. Asking 25K OBO. Clean tile in hand. Call or text 503.746.1790.
Nice. Love my FJ Cruiser. Such a capable vehicle, and when taken care of can go to 400k miles.