Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Service Branch
TN National Guard
I’ve been slowing working on the truck since the Jeep got totaled last year. Been trying to reuse as much stuff as possible. Some of which has been challenging since there is no one in the Overlanding market supporting these trucks.

I’ve installed Fab Four Bumpers front and rear, with Fenix lights for my Volunteer Fire stuff, reused the KC Pro6 lights, C3 lights, and Warn Winch from the Jeep.

More posts to follow so I can share more photos.

Attachments

Jason Shelby

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Service Branch
TN National Guard
More things I’ve done installed the ARB compressor and remote chucks.

Also installed a rear Anderson Plug for charging the camper while going down the road, and jumper cables if needed.

Attachments

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Inventor I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Four Wheel Parts should have almost anything you could want or need for that truck. What are you looking for?
My best friend lifted and outfitted many of them for dealerships when new.
Zim

Jason Shelby

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Service Branch
TN National Guard
Four Wheel Parts should have almost anything you could want or need for that truck. What are you looking for?
My best friend lifted and outfitted many of them for dealerships when new.
Zim
Most of the big stuff is readily available, it’s all the small stuff like brackets to mount the newer overland stuff, such as air compressors, switch controls, and etc. My previous vehicle was a 2015 Jeep, I didn’t have to custom make anything, everyone made brackets so stuff just bolted right up.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Inventor I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Most of the big stuff is readily available, it’s all the small stuff like brackets to mount the newer overland stuff, such as air compressors, switch controls, and etc. My previous vehicle was a 2015 Jeep, I didn’t have to custom make anything, everyone made brackets so stuff just bolted right up.
You will end up making them. I'm in the parts business and if I don't sell a thousand of anything, I'm not going to have it. Many companies like mine got caught out with millions of dollars in inventory during the housing crisis and COVID. It will never happen again. Our warehouses are empty right now.
Zim

Renegade

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Texas
I’ve been slowing working on the truck since the Jeep got totaled last year. Been trying to reuse as much stuff as possible. Some of which has been challenging since there is no one in the Overlanding market supporting these trucks.
I have a 2002. Outfitted it mostly during the new period. Later I wanted an extended fuel tank, Transfer Flow no longer made them. Found one on a truck at a junk/parts yard. There and forums often have stuff for sale that is no longer avalable.