Launch Member

Enthusiast III

309 North Garden Avenue, Siler City, North Carolina 27344, United States
First Name
Izzy
Last Name
H
Member #

outfitting it to be self sutainable for me and the wife for at least 4 or 5+ days without having to restock

Izzy & Liz

Attachments

Reactions: Camp_Llama

Valdada

Rank 0

Traveler I

Is the pvc for water storage? If so, how much does it hold? Disclaimer: Im new here, as of 2 hrs ago, and I dont see any details posted elsewhere, sorry if I missed them. Really nice setup!

Reactions: GoliathF350

GoliathF350

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

309 North Garden Avenue, Siler City, North Carolina 27344, United States
First Name
Izzy
Last Name
H
Member #

Is the pvc for water storage? If so, how much does it hold? Disclaimer: Im new here, as of 2 hrs ago, and I dont see any details posted elsewhere, sorry if I missed them. Really nice setup!
Actually I don't have it posted anywhere but yes is for potable water just to wash up clean dishes or something if you have to and it holds approximately 15 gallons if you look online there's charts that tells you by the circumference of the pipe and by length how many gallons it will hold if I would have gone with a 4-inch pipe I would have been close to like 20 gallons but that was just a bit too big so I went with a 3in. and remember this the question that is not asked is the stupid question

Sent from my SM-G928T using OB Talk mobile app

Valdada

Rank 0

Traveler I

Actually I don't have it posted anywhere but yes is for potable water just to wash up clean dishes or something if you have to and it holds approximately 15 gallons if you look online there's charts that tells you by the circumference of the pipe and by length how many gallons it will hold if I would have gone with a 4-inch pipe I would have been close to like 20 gallons but that was just a bit too big so I went with a 3in. and remember this the question that is not asked is the stupid question

Sent from my SM-G928T using OB Talk mobile app
Seriously cool idea.

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Looking GREAT!

Love the full size builds on here! Our next mod will be low draw system for the bed we can sleep on. Want to get the truck where more stuff lives in it so I do not have to load it every time we go out. As I seem to always for get something.

Our truck -

Shadow 1.jpg