Felix_816

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Dakota
First Name
Angel
Last Name
Felix
What’s up everyone! My name is Angel, currently in the UK for work (military) and just bought a 19’ Toyota Tacoma. Excited to get into overlanding as I already love being outdoors and camping and from the little bit I’ve seen already the UK will be a beautiful place to start. 2FA4E6CD-1CE0-4B6C-A3BA-5164CF41F497.jpeg

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
What’s up everyone! My name is Angel, currently in the UK for work (military) and just bought a 19’ Toyota Tacoma. Excited to get into overlanding as I already love being outdoors and camping and from the little bit I’ve seen already the UK will be a beautiful place to start. View attachment 141669
Welcome to the OB community Angel.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

What’s up everyone! My name is Angel, currently in the UK for work (military) and just bought a 19’ Toyota Tacoma. Excited to get into overlanding as I already love being outdoors and camping and from the little bit I’ve seen already the UK will be a beautiful place to start. View attachment 141669
Hello Angel and welcome to the OB crew....nice Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
What’s up everyone! My name is Angel, currently in the UK for work (military) and just bought a 19’ Toyota Tacoma. Excited to get into overlanding as I already love being outdoors and camping and from the little bit I’ve seen already the UK will be a beautiful place to start.
Welcome from Central Texas. Whereabouts are you stationed? I was at RAF Lakenheath in the mid 90s.