·:†(2010 Silverado 1500)†:·

• Thread starter Deleted member 14476
  • Start date
  • HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 14476

Does anybody have recommendations for quality latches? Going to be putting a couple on the hatches and wanting to know what’s out there, thanks!

Attachments

D

Deleted member 14476

3/16/22
Body & Suspension Update:
Dropped off & removed the bed yesterday which was exciting to see the project finally kick off. Materials getting picked up today and going to be prepping more.

I also ordered the Icon Delta-Joint UCA today, and which completes the stage 5 suspension. Finally, I ordered the Deaver U-182 progressive leaf springs for performance and help compensate for the new rear weight. We’re going to classify this as a stage 6 kit now lol.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 14476

3/26/22
Body Update:
Picture of the first parts of the skeleton going in from a couple days ago! More progress tomorrow.

I also got Box Rocket Designs onboard for doing a render of the rig after this summer’s upgrades to help visualize the final result.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14476

3/27/22
Body Update:
Got most of the rust off the truck now and it looks much better. I’ll finish it up with paint sometime within the week. Here’s a Timelapse I made too of us filing that all down.

Attachments

Reactions: tjZ06 and Mekcanix
D

Deleted member 14476

Finally got the key part to continuing the build after 3 months of waiting. Deaver U182’s that’ll be replacing the old, blown out 3 leaf oem set. This is going to allow additional travel, a better ride, and hopefully compensate for the camper shell we’ll be building! Getting excited again.

Attachments

Reactions: Neon Paradise