Rank II

Contributor II

Somerset, MA, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Motta
Member #

I'm gonna try to be there if I can. Thank you for setting this up...I'm not sure if I'm away that weekend...but if not..I'll be there. I've camped there before and usually drive those forest roads...nice scenery. Not hard trails...but good to just drive thru the forest and enjoy.

CoachPops

Rank II

Contributor II

Somerset, MA, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Motta
Member #

WHERE IS THIS LOCATED? And are there any trails to run whilst there? Shes need to eat, lol. [ATTACH type=\"full\"]277872[/ATTACH]
Richie, it's just over the Rhode island Border into CT...there are forest roads here...not that far away in CT there are some trails. BTW all us 4 Runner Guys are glad we got you as the King of the 4runners to show everyone what they can do. For refernce...I live down in Sonerset. Near Fall River and it's just an hour drive to where they are meeting for me.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hi everyone. It's been a LONG time since I looked at this website or was involved with Overland Bound, but I started way back in CA when it was created, hence my badge of #OB0001. I am in MA, and have a place in RI as well, so looking to connect and get back into overlanding. Nice to meet you all.

R2D2

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Rhode Island
Member #

Hi everyone. It's been a LONG time since I looked at this website or was involved with Overland Bound, but I started way back in CA when it was created, hence my badge of #OB0001. I am in MA, and have a place in RI as well, so looking to connect and get back into overlanding. Nice to meet you all.
I thought I might have a chance at the lowest member number. Nope

AT4OB

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Connecticut, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Selden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTS423
Service Branch
Army

Looking to get together to discuss/learn the basics of overlanding, gear, vehicle capabilities, and to find local trails, possibly doing a group trail run to learn more.

Hey!! I’m going to try and make this. I’ve managed to explore almost all of CT and there isn’t much for trails besides the forest service roads. There is the George Washington state park right over the boarder in Mass that has some decent trails that your stock FJ should do just fine. Also if you wanna talk vehicle capabilities and outfitting check out my rally point on the May 18th.

Reactions: OverlandEasternCT

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Depends on a lot for me right now. Moved a little further north (now North Central MA) and have a lot going on that week. Hate to say it but it is a maybe for me