Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Yeah that sounds good how many members are in this area
In the Auburn, Rocklin & Sacramento area there are a lot. So far only two or three have RSVP'd in the Rally Points area, but who knows how many will show up.. I'm looking forward to seeing where this thing goes.

00durango67

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Calvin
Last Name
cook
Member #

In the Auburn, Rocklin & Sacramento area there are a lot. So far only two or three have RSVP'd in the Rally Points area, but who knows how many will show up.. I'm looking forward to seeing where this thing goes.
If I wasn't up here in union valley cAmping I would make the meeting but looking forwards to the future ones

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
If I wasn't up here in union valley cAmping I would make the meeting but looking forwards to the future ones
Have fun Camping, wish I was out there. But this is the first week I've been home in about 3 or 4 months!!

00durango67

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Calvin
Last Name
cook
Member #

Hopefully you are out having fun those three or four months not having to work so hard hope you enjoy your weekend if I don't get to talk to you again enjoy your fourth stay safe

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hopefully you are out having fun those three or four months not having to work so hard hope you enjoy your weekend if I don't get to talk to you again enjoy your fourth stay safe
Oh I was out having a great time, retirement has it’s perks!!! Enjoy the camping and the 4th!

00durango67

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Calvin
Last Name
cook
Member #

Oh I was out having a great time, retirement has it’s perks!!! Enjoy the camping and the 4th!
Yeah I'm semi retired and love taking off for weeks on end when I can have a few issues with the rig I have to get sorted out before I go to far in it when I get back I will tear it down again and figure out why the water pump will not seal right I might have to go buy a new pump and start over