Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Lori and I are new to the group and overlanding. I will be posting pic and info of our rig in the days ahead. Right now I just want to introduce us to the group and learn a little about the forum and group. We are excited to see where the overland journey takes us.
Greetings Lori and Terry, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello, I have been overlanding for awhile. I enjoy the outdoors and being able to be mobile is the best part for me.

I live in Marietta Ohio. My overlanding vehicle is 08 Toyota 4Runner that I call Yoddie

Looking forward in learning and sharing. Thanks
Greetings Curt, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone! My name is Greg. I am from San Diego, California. And I’d consider myself new to overlanding. I have been into “off-roading” and “prerunning” for many many years now. But now that I have my family, I’ve sold my toys, and started exploring more with the kids.

I currently drive a 1998 GMC Sierra. I don’t really have any good photos of her. So here’s a quick pic.
Greetings Greg, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello, my name is RJ, I currently live in the Midwest but I move frequently for work so who knows where I could be overlanding in a couple of years. My current ride is a Lexus GX 460. I am new to overlanding but I have done some pretty significant off the beaten driving path during my time in the military and I'm no stranger to "camping" in the middle of nowhere. My first trip will be the continental divide trail from NM into CO. Thank you for all of the compiled resources here!

View attachment 279125
Greetings RJ, welcome to Overland Bound!

LostInThe530

Rank 0

Contributor I

Northern California, CA, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Thistle
Hello all! My name is Chuck and I live in Northern California. My current overlanding rig is a 2000 Nissan Xterra that I've owned since new, but had been stored for the last eleven years due to demands of work and family. Before that I had a 1978 Jeep CJ-7.

I'm retired now and restoring my Xterra as an overlanding rig with a goal of overlanding throughout North America.

1000092807.jpg

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all! My name is Chuck and I live in Northern California. My current overlanding rig is a 2000 Nissan Xterra that I've owned since new, but had been stored for the last eleven years due to demands of work and family. Before that I had a 1978 Jeep CJ-7.

I'm retired now and restoring my Xterra as an overlanding rig with a goal of overlanding throughout North America.

View attachment 279166
Hallo Chuck
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

View attachment 279166
Hello chuck, welcome to Overland Bound.

bpog96

Rank 0

Contributor I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
OGrady
Whats up guys, new to overlanding and honestly new into even hearing about this. Sounds like my dream lifestyle and building out my truck with this specific goal in mind sounds like a great way to spend a couple months.

Im from Jersey, assume not much good off roading around here, had a tacoma and took it a few places but excited to explore and adventure outside of where im from.

I just got a 2017 chevy z71 silverado 1500, used to have a 21 tacoma trd or but it got totaled RIP

Like i said im brand new to this whole idea and experience. I was sheltered growing up and missed out on alot of the things i enjoy now a days.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Whats up guys, new to overlanding and honestly new into even hearing about this. Sounds like my dream lifestyle and building out my truck with this specific goal in mind sounds like a great way to spend a couple months.

Im from Jersey, assume not much good off roading around here, had a tacoma and took it a few places but excited to explore and adventure outside of where im from.

I just got a 2017 chevy z71 silverado 1500, used to have a 21 tacoma trd or but it got totaled RIP

Like i said im brand new to this whole idea and experience. I was sheltered growing up and missed out on alot of the things i enjoy now a days.
Hallo Brian
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

View attachment 279166
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello and welcome to the OB family.

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513

Welcome to OB from North Carolina, by way of Rahway, NJ. (and several other towns down the shore)

You should check out "The Official Trans NJ Trail Thread" here on OB.

-Dan

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Brian and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

View attachment 279166
Hi Chuck and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

RebelRyder

Rank III

Explorer I

Washington, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WSDD318
Service Branch
US Navy
Hey, everyone! Looking forward to learning from everyone and finding some adventure!

Rig: 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel
Experience: Limited Jeepin' in the SoCal desert and jungles of Guam (I basically know enough to know my limits). Somewhat experienced camper, outdoorsman and adventure seeker.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey, everyone! Looking forward to learning from everyone and finding some adventure!

Experience: Limited Jeepin' in the SoCal desert and jungles of Guam (I basically know enough to know my limits). Somewhat experienced camper, outdoorsman and adventure seeker.
Hello Ryan, welcome to Overland Bound. Blessings for your service, thank you!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Ryan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Jacob_Alamina

Rank I

Contributor II

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Alamina
Hello,

My name is Jacob

Rig: We have a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder that’s completely stock

Overlanding Experience: None! My wife and I want to start overlanding, we both love to camp and travel so combining the two seems like a natural next step for us.

Attachments