Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Lori and I are new to the group and overlanding. I will be posting pic and info of our rig in the days ahead. Right now I just want to introduce us to the group and learn a little about the forum and group. We are excited to see where the overland journey takes us.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello, I have been overlanding for awhile. I enjoy the outdoors and being able to be mobile is the best part for me.

I live in Marietta Ohio. My overlanding vehicle is 08 Toyota 4Runner that I call Yoddie

Looking forward in learning and sharing. Thanks

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I have been overlanding for awhile. I enjoy the outdoors and being able to be mobile is the best part for me.

I live in Marietta Ohio. My overlanding vehicle is 08 Toyota 4Runner that I call Yoddie

Looking forward in learning and sharing. Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

GregoryJamesH

Rank I

Contributor II

Escondido, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Gregory
Last Name
Horak
Hello everyone! My name is Greg. I am from San Diego, California. And I’d consider myself new to overlanding. I have been into “off-roading” and “prerunning” for many many years now. But now that I have my family, I’ve sold my toys, and started exploring more with the kids.

I currently drive a 1998 GMC Sierra. I don’t really have any good photos of her. So here’s a quick pic.

Attachments

Funktional

Rank I

Contributor II

Kansas City, KS, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Joseph
Hello, my name is RJ, I currently live in the Midwest but I move frequently for work so who knows where I could be overlanding in a couple of years. My current ride is a Lexus GX 460. I am new to overlanding but I have done some pretty significant off the beaten path driving during my time in the military and I'm no stranger to "camping" in the middle of nowhere. My first trip will be the continental divide trail from NM into CO. Thank you for all of the compiled resources here!

GX.jpg

Last edited:

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone! My name is Greg. I am from San Diego, California. And I’d consider myself new to overlanding. I have been into “off-roading” and “prerunning” for many many years now. But now that I have my family, I’ve sold my toys, and started exploring more with the kids.

I currently drive a 1998 GMC Sierra. I don’t really have any good photos of her. So here’s a quick pic.
Hello Greg, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello, my name is RJ, I currently live in the Midwest but I move frequently for work so who knows where I could be overlanding in a couple of years. My current ride is a Lexus GX 460. I am new to overlanding but I have done some pretty significant off the beaten driving path during my time in the military and I'm no stranger to "camping" in the middle of nowhere. My first trip will be the continental divide trail from NM into CO. Thank you for all of the compiled resources here!

View attachment 279125
Hello RJ, welcome to Overland Bound. Blessings for your service, thank you.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Greg and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello, my name is RJ, I currently live in the Midwest but I move frequently for work so who knows where I could be overlanding in a couple of years. My current ride is a Lexus GX 460. I am new to overlanding but I have done some pretty significant off the beaten driving path during my time in the military and I'm no stranger to "camping" in the middle of nowhere. My first trip will be the continental divide trail from NM into CO. Thank you for all of the compiled resources here!

View attachment 279125
Hi RJ and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 279125
Welcome To Overland Bound
The CDT is awesome, have a great trip!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Greg
Don't hesitate to contact the SoCal Local Expert @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. The San Diego Trail Junkies occasionally has a meet up on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

View attachment 279125

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

View attachment 279125
Hallo Randy
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Gregory
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N