Look what followed us home today.

• HTML tutorial

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

After much soul searching and conversation regarding how we see ourselves wanting to explore that road less travelled in our future, we have decided to make a change. The Xterra has served us well, more than we'll, and we will make sure she goes to a good home that appreciates and uses her to the fullest. We will be switching things up a bit, and focusing more on longer range expeditions and adventures in all 4 seasons, as well as wanting to own one rig that also serves as a good camping base. On that note, we've purchased this beautiful Tundra, and at some point on the next few months will be updating suspension and tires to deal with the next addition, which will be a 4-wheel camper. As with every decision their will be compromise, which we fully accept. We are pretty stoked so far, as this has been a secret little plan of ours for the past 6 months at least. We will start hunting for the 4-wheel camper early in 2018, and hope to be fully kitted out for our planned trip north to Inuvik and Tuk in the summer. Stay tuned.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

We took a trial run with the travel trailer today, after I swapped the brake controller over from the Xterra. All I can say is wow, what a towing beast. My gawd this thing is built to tow. We head to Oregon at the end of the week, and I'm really looking forward to the drive.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LuxuryOverland

STPICKENS

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Evansville, WY, USA 82636
First Name
SHAUN
Last Name
PICKENS
Member #

I keep taking my pathfinder to the Toyota dealership to get work done on it (Yes I know but most of the Nissan dealerships here are garbage and I used to have a Toyota and they always took care of me) in hopes of they would get confused and give me a 4 runner but alas they do not. Nice rig [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pierceg

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Missoula, MT
Member #

I love my fj, but I've been, lusting for a Tundra.
Congrats on the new rig.
Not knocking the Nissan at all. But you've got a lot more truck now.