Finally met up with another OB member

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

If you make it too Indiana hit me up! I am in Kokomo, IN which is pretty much smack dab in the middle...

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
If you make it too Indiana hit me up! I am in Kokomo, IN which is pretty much smack dab in the middle...
There's a Jeep Badge of Honor trail I want to do on the Western side of Indiana somewhere. I'm hoping to get over there this summer. Looks like it's in Dugger, IN which is about a 5 hour drive from where I live. It's in the Redbird SRA.

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
There's a Jeep Badge of Honor trail I want to do on the Western side of Indiana somewhere. I'm hoping to get over there this summer. Looks like it's in Dugger, IN which is about a 5 hour drive from where I live. It's in the Redbird SRA.
I would be interested in this...

Reactions: ShawnR

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I'd be down for Redbird... Would have to be in June or on a Sunday between now and then for me to make it due to work, I am blacked out from days off other than Sunday starting April 1st through the end of June.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'd be down for Redbird... Would have to be in June or on a Sunday between now and then for me to make it due to work, I am blacked out from days off other than Sunday starting April 1st through the end of June.
That's about the same for me. Busy season is here. I'm thinking of leaving on a Friday night, stay in a hotel, do the trails Saturday, enjoy Sunday morning then come home. But yah, I'm going to be busy till the end of June as well. Or possibly, a three day weekend in July.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'd be good leaving on a Friday after work heading down, maybe finding a camping spot. Enjoy trails Saturday and Sunday morning then head back.
Me too, except I'll have to get a hotel room. My wife won't camp, lol. Well maybe, if your wife comes along and it's at a campground with facilities. If she has other women to talk to, it might make a difference.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'm going to start a new thread for this. I want other people who are interested to have an opportunity to see what we're planning.