2008 4runner Build

• HTML tutorial

daPitbull

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oakland, CA
Member #

Lol, try it in a Wrangler. I really need to get my hands on a trailer like yours. I want to get an old m101 and put an RTT on it.
I sold that Tentrax Trailer several years back, it was too small. Looking for a military type trailer now.

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I sold that Tentrax Trailer several years back, it was too small. Looking for a military type trailer now.
I saw a guy here in Iowa on a Craigslist ad selling m101's for $1200. I need to do some research and see if that's a good price. I want one but I don't want to over pay either.

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Yes, the roll is noticeable, but tolerable. I can tell more when a lot of weight is on the roof. I suggest if you're going to run without a front sway bar, you opt for heavier spring rates on the coilovers. The radflo's i have have heavier spring rates then Icons, so the body roll is a bit more "controlled". I used to run Icons without a sway bar on my previous FJ Cruiser, and the roll body roll was much worse.
That is very helpful. I have OME 881 springs in the front rated @ 5oo lbs per spring, which stated "HD" when I bought them, and I am intending to run bumper/winch in the future. I have read forums of people disconnecting the links at the trail and then reconnecting for the ride home but I your opinion/experience is perfect.
Thanks a lot man! I will just rock the sway bar until the links break or I go SAS :)

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

TRD Wheels

LED Rock Lights

DIY Cargo, ARB Fridge, & Speski Cargo Barrier

sPOD auxillary relay/switching system

So thats what its like to want to cheat on my rig....

This is my favorite make and model of 4runner, and this is the best one ive seen yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

daPitbull

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oakland, CA
Member #

Picked up our CVT Mt Adams tent today. Heading down to Death Valley in a few weeks to do a shake down run with the trailer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Byron Eby