• HTML tutorial

Lower48Outfitters

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington
Member #

IMG_0999.JPG

Purchase Link: https://lower48outfitters.com/product/yotawars-b-wing-fj-cruiser/

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away… The Rebellion commissioned Toyota, the most reliable, capable spaceship builders in the galaxy to create a fleet to defeat the Empire. This series of patches is to commemorate those ships and feature highly detailed full embroidery with Velcro backing. Whether you drive the corresponding vehicle or not, you will not want to miss any of this limited edition series!

The second patch released is the FJ Cruiser B-Wing. It’s overall size come in at a huge 6″ x 6″ span making it the largest L48 patch to date. So take the advice of R2 who says “beep bop boop beep” which translates to “collect all the Yotawars patches!”

Size: Approximately 6″ x 6″
Full Embroidery and Velcro Backed
Only 125 Made
Hand Numbered Art Card Included
Limit 3 Per Order
$15 Plus Tracked Shipping

Lol. I ordered this last night. Lower48 sent me an email and gave me a coupon. YOTALIFE. Just tried using it and.it says expired. I guess you have a few hours to use coupons that are emailed to you.

Lower48Outfitters

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington
Member #

Was the first one the Tacoma xwing? Damn I want the modern. FJ stripped badge.
Yes. X-Wing Tacoma was the first one. There is another Tacoma to close out the series. 4Runner is next.

There just may be another FJ Grill coming soon! There is a 60 Series available now.