max.grun

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Turlock, California
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSE
Looks like it was a great trip. Yosemite is only only a few hours from me. Would you mind letting me know which trail/roads you were on? Also, was the trail difficult at all? My Outback is completely stock still.

tyleromyah

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

I wanted to make this trip so bad but couldn't!

Sent from my VS500PP using OB Talk mobile app
Wish you could have. Honestly the trip was not super organized, so you didn't miss too much.
Looks like it was a great trip. Yosemite is only only a few hours from me. Would you mind letting me know which trail/roads you were on? Also, was the trail difficult at all? My Outback is completely stock still.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

tyleromyah

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

I'll get you some gps coordinates soon. You would fine running the trail, most of it was fire road. There are some more difficult trails that shoot off the main trail, but i didn't find anything too crazy.

Reactions: WhatTheZo

tyleromyah

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Looked like a great trip Tyler, didn't see this one posted. Who put it on?
Apparently there is a page called California Crosstreks, and the info was updated there. It was also listed on mtroo sacramento, bay area, and modesto. The kid who hosted it, hadn't updated it on those pages until a couple nights before because i had asked if the event was still going on haha. We had 3 vehicles from southern california show up too. I'm not sure if the event was posted anywhere else. I should have shared it here, i apologize!

Reactions: Terry Pickens

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Apparently there is a page called California Crosstreks, and the info was updated there. It was also listed on mtroo sacramento, bay area, and modesto. The kid who hosted it, hadn't updated it on those pages until a couple nights before because i had asked if the event was still going on haha. We had 3 vehicles from southern california show up too. I'm not sure if the event was posted anywhere else. I should have shared it here, i apologize!

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app[/QUOTE

Why would you think to share if you weren't planning it. Just wanted to know so I can watch more sites so I wouldn't miss opportunities like this. Thanks for posting here and this info. Have a great day. Hope to meet up with you and your family someday.

Reactions: tyleromyah

max.grun

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Turlock, California
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSE
I'll get you some gps coordinates soon. You would fine running the trail, most of it was fire road. There are some more difficult trails that shoot off the main trail, but i didn't find anything too crazy.

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully i get the chance to check the next event. Never really done anything like that.