Last Name
Yapp
Member #

Original Costs:
- Yakima Lock n Load system: $980
- Jerry Cans: $60x4
- Jerry Can Mounts: $149x2
- Custom Light System: $1,000
- Yakima Eye Bolt Mounts: $30x4 (set of 2)
- Yakima Hilift Jack Mount: $99
- Yakima Traction Board Mounts: $119
-Yakima Axe/Shovel Mounts: $65x3(set of 2)
- Yakima Skyline Adapters: $140
Total: $3100+
(Not including installation of course)

Open to negotiation! I have since sold my Canyon and bought a Gladiator and have come to realize that the Yakima system just wont work for the Gladiator and I will need to get a Rhino Rack System to support the weight. In this package, this will include custom LED KC Daylighters from the 80's that have been retromodded and upgraded with bedliner spray around the housing and those LED upgraded bulbs. There is also a retro emergency siren light that spins (all electronics still working of course). Two jerry can holder mounts that each hold 2 cans per mount so you can attach a total of 4 cans (Also four cans included but are pretty beat down and two cans still have fuel in them from August). Yakima accessories include eye bolt mounts (both new and used), hilift jack mount, traction board mount, axe/shovel mounts (3 sets), and of course the hardware to mount to the roof of your vehicle. Ironman products like the shower suite and awning are NOT included, that also goes to the Waterport 8 gallon system. Let me know if you have any questions! (components are NOT for individual sale, thank you) BASED OUT OF HILLSBORO, OR

($2200 OBO)
(Txt me @516-978-6083)

Attachments

Reactions: TX325TerrainAT4