Xtreame Off Road Park in Crosby, TX

• HTML tutorial

SandmanTRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mercedes, TX, USA
Member #

Made it out to the park over the weekend and I will say it’s pretty cool. Great place for a day trip of wheeling and trailing. It was mostly water crossings and lots of mud. Park fee is 20 dollars a person which can quickly rack up if you’re with the family. I will note that there’s a lot of ATVs so moving around requires attention. Overall, I had a great time with the Taco and was able to get around most of the park without any serious issues. IMG_7444.JPGIMG_7442.JPG

Attachments

setx_tundra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Orange, TX, USA
Member #

Made it out to the park over the weekend and I will say it’s pretty cool. Great place for a day trip of wheeling and trailing. It was mostly water crossings and lots of mud. Park fee is 20 dollars a person which can quickly rack up if you’re with the family. I will note that there’s a lot of ATVs so moving around requires attention. Overall, I had a great time with the Taco and was able to get around most of the park without any serious issues. View attachment 82102View attachment 82103
Nice, no challenge for a Taco... I’m from around Beaumont and this would be one of the closer parks that I know of... Isn’t there one in Splendora? Or are there any others in the Houston area that you’re aware?

SandmanTRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mercedes, TX, USA
Member #

Nice, no challenge for a Taco... I’m from around Beaumont and this would be one of the closer parks that I know of... Isn’t there one in Splendora? Or are there any others in the Houston area that you’re aware?
I’m actually not from the area. But if anyone knows of other parks in that area please chime in.