Launch Member

Contributor III

Oak Park, CA 91377, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Tabb
Member #

Looking for a used Wilco Hitchgate Solo Standard or Hitchgate Solo XL for my 2016 Land Cruiser. Due to the clamshell rear hatch and high location of hitch in rear bumper these are the only two options they said would work with the 200 series.
Thanks
Eric

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

RebelJoe

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hollister CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Gularte
Member #

Looking for a used Wilco Hitchgate Solo Standard or Hitchgate Solo XL for my 2016 Land Cruiser. Due to the clamshell rear hatch and high location of hitch in rear bumper these are the only two options they said would work with the 200 series.
Thanks
Eric
I am selling a Wilco Off-road hitchgate offset with the Rotopax mount brakets. I’m pretty sure it will fit the LC200 it fits similar vehicles with the rear hatch. I’m in Hollister CA so not to far from you either. It was on my truck for a year and has no scratches.

RebelJoe

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hollister CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Gularte
Member #

Thanks
Eric
I am selling a Wilco Off-road hitchgate offset with the Rotopax mount brakets. I’m pretty sure it will fit the LC200 it fits similar vehicles with the rear hatch. I’m in Hollister CA so not to far from you either. It was on my truck for a year and has no scratches.

Attachments

Nature_Bound

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Oak Park, CA 91377, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Tabb
Member #

Hi,
Thank you I wish this version would work as it holds so much more weight. I don’t think it will work as I only have about 4” between my tailgate to the top of the trailer hitch.

From the Wilco website:
  • The Hitchgate Offset is not compatible with vehicles with Clam-Shell Rear doors (Toyota Land Cruisers, Lexus LX Series, Etc.)
  • Vehicles need at least 10.5″ of clearance from top of hitch to bottom of rear door/tailgate

Reactions: RebelJoe