Rank III

Enthusiast I

Tracy, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Jimenez
Member #

Been trying to figure the website and have failed miserably.... I can but gear but can't seem to find where to look for local members doing things.

Please I need help!!

Getting my Rig Overland Bound ready but no direction on where to start or whom I can tag along..

I apologize for my computer illiteracy.

An-Hell

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Been trying to figure the website and have failed miserably.... I can but gear but can't seem to find where to look for local members doing things.

Please I need help!!

Getting my Rig Overland Bound ready but no direction on where to start or whom I can tag along..

An-Hell
For what it’s worth I’m having trouble sending you information!! Basically go to the forum page and then scroll down to the meetup and the trip planning threads. If you still have issues you can contact me.

An-Hell

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Tracy, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Jimenez
Member #

Then it’s not me.

I’ve click on your links and send me to server not available.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
And can only see your replies on my mobile devices
I’m only on mobile. It’s most likely a glitch they’re working on. If you have questions you can reach out to @TOMB , your member Representative or me.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Please I need help!!

An-Hell

Please I need help!!

An-Hell
Here is the info I sent you when you first joined the forum. It probably got lost in the mix.

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike,
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the middle of two meet-ups;
Tri-Valley Livermore CA
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Central California Monthly Meet-up Manteca/Ripon/Modesto area;
US West - Central California Monthly Meet Up
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you are still having issues getting around the forum please message me @Kent R

Reactions: Michael and M Rose

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH

Please I need help!!

An-Hell
Hey! Glad you said hello and welcome. I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Ripon CA there is a meet up on the third Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Central California group has number of plans already laid out for June through November.

This is the regular meet up info

www.overlandbound.com

Reactions: Michael