Madison, WI
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9FON
Hey Everyone. My name is Zack and I am out of Waukesha Co. New to this forum and overlanding. In the planning stages with the family to get up north and out west. Our plan is to get a opus or another brand camper to get our little ones out and about. Start off with scenic camp grounds then build our way up to go west out of state. Rigs for now is my 18' Tundra and the wifes 5gen Rav. Im more excited to start building the Rav since its more fun to drive. First real over landing trip I think is going to be T.W.A.T considering its close enough to home and can probably due with children. Looking forward to talking and meeting some of you in the future.
Welcome to the forum!

Folklore

Rank II

Contributor III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Bauer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N9BWA
Service Branch
Merchant Marines
Hello from Northwest Wisconsin,

Driving a Jeep Gladiator. Have driven the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail and the Seven Mile Plane Crash a few times over the past couple years. Explored a bit in the Dakotas and into Wyoming. The wife and I would like to someday in the future overland full time for a few years before settling back down in Wisconsin.

We'll see...

VkMoua92

Rank 0

Contributor I

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Victor
Last Name
Moua
Located in Milwaukee, WI. I've been focus on starting my little family and missed out on many outdoor activities for roughly a decade now. I recently purchased my fathers 1st gen 1986 T4R and hoping to start getting into the outdoors with my family of 4 and my brother. Looking forward to many new and great experiences.

Reactions: TuxStorm

Firemedicc

Rank IV

Traveler III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Brendan
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Reactions: ClassyJalopy

Andrew_370331

Rank I

Contributor II

First Name
Andrew
Last Name
McFarland
I’m near La Crosse. Have a KLR650 and a Tacoma. Have ridden a bunch of forest service roads, looking for more trails or longer routes in the area.

Bad River Runner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

Sorry for the late reply south of Milwaukee in the process of getting a new 4runner TRD off road. trying to find some trails in Wisconsin

abeta040

Rank 0

Contributor II

Madison, WI, USA
First Name
Albert
Last Name
Betancourt
Hello! Excited to join the community. I'm located in Madison, WI and am running a 1994 Mitsubishi Delica Starwagon L300. Looking forward to its maiden voyage this Spring at Tigerton OHV. I'm also trying to hit up the 7 hour plane crash trail and take the long way home back around Lake Michigan (originally from Ithaca, MI, so I'd likely stop there too). Would love to join any groups this summer/fall. I'll keep an eye out for events!

Attachments