Will Appreciate Suggestions for Connecting the TAT with Trans Missouri Trail (South) and the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail (North)

• HTML tutorial

Solo Saga

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crouse, NC, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Binderup
Member #

I'm planning a counter-clockwise TAT trip in Sept '21, including Sam's Northern "Loop." It doesn't connect to the Southern Route, but the Trans Missouri Trail (TMOT), Trans Missouri River Ride (TMORR), Iowa Eastern Adventure Trail (IEAT) and the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail (TWAT) fill in most of the gap. However, they don't complete the loop. So, I'm hopeful folks more local (or have knowledge of) the areas both North and South can help me make the connections off-highway, if possible. If slab makes the most sense, that's fine. A good bit of the TAT is paved anyway. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Solo Saga

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crouse, NC, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Binderup
Member #

To anyone the finds this post after 20July21: I guess it must be posted in a non-optimal place, or no one that's seen it has an answer, or any suggestions of where to get the answers. In either case, I suppose it is moot for me, as I've changed plans, and will drive slab to NM, picking up the TAT there and use the saved time to more thoroughly explore OR and ID. That said, if someone does eventually have suggestions, please post them, as others may also look for a solution in the future. Thanks.

#TAT, #TMOT, #TMORR, #TWAT, #IEAT,