What's up from California

• HTML tutorial

Tjeepin

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pacifica, ca
Member #

How's it going guys from the San Francisco peninsula! I've been watching the YouTube channel and dreaming of heading out all summer. Been a avid fisherman and sportsman all my life. Fishing(fly, bait and lure), shooting, camping, and backpacking for a while. One of my buddies has been a member for a little bit and has got me interested in the group. I recently Picked up a 04 jeep wrangler tj and have been working on it for the past couple months so I figure now would be the best time to join the group. Looking forward to meeting members and having blast on the trail!20170916_180905.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb and Sparky

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

How's it going guys from the San Francisco peninsula! I've been watching the YouTube channel and dreaming of heading out all summer. Been a avid fisherman and sportsman all my life. Fishing(fly, bait and lure), shooting, camping, and backpacking for a while. One of my buddies has been a member for a little bit and has got me interested in the group. I recently Picked up a 04 jeep wrangler tj and have been working on it for the past couple months so I figure now would be the best time to join the group. Looking forward to meeting members and having blast on the trail!View attachment 36727
Hi Tjeepin and welcome to OB! Nice looking TJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Tjeepin

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

How's it going guys from the San Francisco peninsula! I've been watching the YouTube channel and dreaming of heading out all summer. Been a avid fisherman and sportsman all my life. Fishing(fly, bait and lure), shooting, camping, and backpacking for a while. One of my buddies has been a member for a little bit and has got me interested in the group. I recently Picked up a 04 jeep wrangler tj and have been working on it for the past couple months so I figure now would be the best time to join the group. Looking forward to meeting members and having blast on the trail!View attachment 36727
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice jeep and look forward to seeing some of your adventures plus the big catches...

Reactions: Tjeepin

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome from a Cali transplant in Germany!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello from Southern California and welcome to OB! Catch youth on the trails someday brother.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!